Here you’ll find all of the Release Notes for Augmentors:
9 October 2018: Version 1.0.4
- [UI] Fixed inverted player info.
- [UI] Small UI tweaks.
- [GAME] Fixed Chroma animations.
4 October 2018: Version 1.0.3
- [GAME] – Removed the ability to cancel a match once matchmaking takes place.
- [GAME] – Optimization of Arena performance.
- [BACKEND] – Enhancements to device login.
- [BACKEND] – Better handling for latent connections during creature and ability retrieval.
- [UI] – Fixed mismatch with free portal unlock price.
- [UI] – Fixed mismatch with deck builder rarity images.
- [UI] – Fixed mana rate being reversed.
- [GAME] – Fixed bug in the tutorial.
- [UI] – spelling correction.
- [UI] – increased sizing of description area to stop Markik’s description from overflowing during character selection in the tutorial.
- [UI] – fixed mask on friends list container in social when you have many friends.
- [GAME] Fixed bug where Azul Augmentor and Shadowmentor skin was swapped.
- [BUG] Fixed bug with facebook connect.